Mortuary Management magazine is a trade publication designed for funeral directors and others related to the funeral service industry, including manufacturers, suppliers and dealers of funeral merchandise and equipment, embalmers, cemeteries, and mortuary science students and colleges.
Each month, thousands of death care professionals read Mortuary Management. They count on us as their leading source of independent news and guidance. As the only funeral industry publisher with offices on both coasts, Abbott & Hast Publications is uniquely qualified to provide information on a national scope.
Published since 1914, Mortuary Management brings continual analysis about the ever-changing service of death care, including:
- strategies and tactics to help you increase productivity and reduce overhead
- the only news briefs section that contains actual news and not just press releases
- latest news on preneed insurance policies and trust accounts
- reliable legal advice to help reduce your firm’s liability
- coverage of the ever-increasing state and federal government regulations
- techniques to effectively market your business
- computer use, technology and the booming Internet
- thought-provoking commentary on continuing education
- significant trends in cremation, low-cost funeral providers and retail casket sales
We invite you to become a subscriber. In doing so, Mortuary Management will keep you a step ahead by tackling the toughest issues that you need to know about. Don’t take a chance missing one innovation or development that will affect you! Mortuary Management keeps its readers current on all that is happening in the funeral service industry.
We are very confident you will enjoy your subscription to Mortuary Management.
If at any time you are not satisfied, a refund will be issued for the remaining unsent issues.
|Foreign (U.S. Funds)
Call us at (800) 453-1199 to order your subscription TODAY or you may
order from our Death Care Web Store.
|To Order by Fax or Mail|
- Download, print and complete this subscription order form.
- Fax the completed form to (248) 737-9296
- Send the completed form with payment (check/money order) to:
Abbott & Hast Publications
2361 Horseshoe Drive
West Bloomfield, MI 48322
The subscription order form is in Adobe Acrobat PDF format.
If you need Acrobat Reader, get the latest free version from Adobe by clicking the symbol below.
|Request a Sample Issue
For a complimentary issue (United States addresses only),
us your name, address and contact number|
and the most current issue will be mailed to you for your review along with a subscription offer.
|FOREIGN SAMPLE ISSUE REQUESTS|
A sample issue for addresses outside the United States is available for $10 (U.S. funds).
This covers first class postage. You may order a copy with your credit card at our Death Care Web Store.
Mortuary Management is also available on 35mm film and
National Archive Publishing Co. (NAPC)
(Enter "Mortuary Management" in the search)
PO Box 998
Ann Arbor, MI 48106